Garlic Beet Greens
- 2 bunches beet greens, stems removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- lemon wedge
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring water to a boil, add salt and beet greens.
- Cook uncovered for 1 minute.
- Drain and immediately immerse in ice water to stop cooking process.
- Drain well and coarsely chop.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat, stir in garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Cook for 1 minute and then stir in greens.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with lemon wedge.
One Vision Farms | Fresh Vegetables https://onevisionfarms.com/