- 1 1/2 lbs fennel bulb
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk vinegar, mayonnaise, sugar, dill, lemon, salt & pepper together.
- Trim fennel stalks flush with bulb; discard stalks.
- Halve fennel through root end and discard cord.
- Thinly slice fennel and toss with enough dressing to coat.
- For one fennel bulb, I would do half the dressing recipe.
One Vision Farms | Fresh Vegetables https://onevisionfarms.com/