- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Grease and flour two 8 X 4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together. Stir in zucchini and walnuts.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared pans and bake for 40-60 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes and then remove from pan and let bread completely cool.
One Vision Farms | Fresh Vegetables http://onevisionfarms.com/