Beet Salad with Walnuts & Goat Cheese
- 2 large beets
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 2 tsp goat cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Boil beets in salted water for 20-30 minutes.
- Drain and shock quickly in ice water.
- Rub the skin off the beets with paper towel.
- Cut beets in bite size pieces and place in a bowl.
- Mix together the dressing and toss with beets and walnuts.
- Serve with crumbled goat cheese on top and thyme leaves.
One Vision Farms | Fresh Vegetables http://onevisionfarms.com/